If you are experiencing problems with your Network Solutions hosted sites and are getting the error “Forbidden Access” do these simple steps to fix the error:
1) Log into your netsol.com account
2) click Manage Account
3) Locate the “My Hosting Packages” drop down box
4) click the down arrow and pick the hosting server you are having problems with – click “Go”
5) click the “Configure FTP and email” option
6) click the “Manage FTP Accounts” option on the FTP Login line
7) click the “Reset File Permissions” link
8) on the next screen click the “Reset File Permissions” button
That’s it. You should get a confirmation screen that All File Permissions have been reset.
Try accessing your site – you should be good to go.